Friday, May 13, 2011

The Flying Horse

    I'm finally out of high school, I can now do what I want. Me and my boyfriend were planning on moving out into a place or our own. We'd been looking for a place for almost a month now. We finally found the right place a couple of days ago so all I've been doing is packing.
    As I was cleaning out the table beside my bed I noticed that the flying horse that my gram gave me, that always hung over my crib as a baby was missing. This couldn't be happening, I've had this my whole life and it's my favorite thing in the whole world. I know it's not much but I love it.
    My boyfriend knew how important it was to me so he searched for 2 hours looking for it until he found it. It was underneath my bed hidden under boxes that had my toys and books from when I was a kid. I was so happy there was no way that I would have been able to leave without it.

5 comments:

  1. I like the idea of your story. I wonder what would happen if you talked more about the horse like memories with it. I wish there was more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is a cute story. I love the beginning on telling how you were moving out and you only noticed it was gone because you were packing and moving. I really liked reading this. I wonder what the rest of the story will be like and I wish you added more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH THERE WAS MORE. I liked it, cause of the way your started off and everything. Like, moving in with your boyfriend, and packing and just cute stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT MORE. I loved it. If only you would've been a little more in depth with it. Good start to a long short story (if you understand me, sorry bad choice of words). I wish you had more. Especially more details. I think I would do the same if I lost something that important to me. Good story though. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that you added more detail and gone on longer. I wonder what would happen if the boyfriend didn't find it. I enjoyed reading this :).

    ReplyDelete