Friday, June 3, 2011

The Dentist

Today I had to go to the dentist.I had just moved so this was the first time I have ever gone to this place. As we pulled up to the building I saw this really big sculpture. I still had 20 minutes before my appointment so I decided to go look at it. As I I approached it I didn't know what to think, I had never seen anything like this. I walked around it a couple times trying to figure it out but I still couldn't get it. As I stood looking at it I realized it was a big tube of tooth paste, and the thing holding it up was the tooth paste coming out of the tube.
When I went into the dentist, sitting on the check in desk was another mini sculpture of the tooth paste tube. I asked the lady why they had it and she told me that the dentist had designed it and sculpted it.

6 comments:

  1. I like how creative this was, I wonder what would happen if you told more about why the dentist designed and sculpted it. I wish there was more :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story made me laugh because it made me remember when we had to write about that crazy looking sculpture on the board. I really liked this story a lot and I wish there was more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile when i read your story and i liked that you decided to write about the dentists sculpture! I wonder if you made that story up or if your dentist really had this sculpture. I wish i could see it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It was very good. I wish you coudl have been more descriptive about the dentist's sculpture. I wonder what would happen if you had conitued the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this because it is creative and cute. I wonder what it would have been like if you went into details about when you got into the dentists chair. I wish there was more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, I liked how you were creative in deciding what the sculpture looked like to you. I wish that you had gone into more detail about the sculpture, what color was it things like that. I wonder what it would be like if you had written more. Nice :).

    ReplyDelete